Transportation Processes Assessment: 4-Hr Workshop (Free)
ICS launches a new offering: a free-of-charge 4-hour workshop conducted by our TMS experts who will provide advisory consultation on transportation processes set-up in your Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or D365 environment.
ICS is excited to announce its new offering: a free-of-charge workshop during which you can get expert analysis and assessment of transportation processes set-up in your Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management environment, as well as recommendations and directions for improving efficiency.
This 4-hour workshop is intended for logistics process owners from Dynamics ERP end-user companies – manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, logistics services providers, and other firms that operate complex transportation networks and are faced with a challenge of their optimization to reduce total delivery costs.
The workshop is conducted remotely by our senior consultants skilled in the Transportation Management module of AX 2012 R3 and D365. They will gather some necessary information about your system prior to the workshop to make the whole session tailored to your needs. Besides the analysis and assessment of your company’s logistics processes and how they are mapped in your ERP system, they will also advise on the possible solutions to your current challenges and explore if they can be resolved using ICS industry expertise and our inhouse developments in this domain, in particular tools included in our Transportation Package for AX 2012 R3 / D365.
- You must be on Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management
- Introduction call and/or questionnaire to understand your current system and processes
- Learn how well your transportation processes are mapped in your current ERP system
- Determine critical pains and needs in managing your transportation network
- Discuss various options and solutions for improving efficiencies and simplifying workflows
Presentation with Demo
- Get familiar with the Transportation Package and its Dynamics add-on solutions
- Explore how Transportation Package solutions can be applied to optimize your logistics processes
- Live demo presentation of the Transportation Package’s core features (optimal route building, delivery network optimization, visualization functionality, etc.) with a configuration as close as possible to your company’s business
- High-level process overview tailored to your business needs and goals
- IT roadmap including recommendations on fine-tuning your AX or D365 system
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Evaluation report with high-level project estimate
To learn more about ICS Transportation Package for AX 2012 R3 / D365, please visit the dedicated section of our website.
To book your workshop, please fill in the form below or simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.